All students are insured for medical indemnity up to $100,000 CDN for the duration of their stay.
It is strongly suggested that parents limit the amount of spending money per child. A bank representative will be available on a daily basis to exchange Canadian and foreign currency into travellers cheques. Alternatively, a bank card would provide an excellent means to withdraw funds in Canada.
All personal monies in excess of $50 should be kept in the form of Canadian Traveller’s cheques. For the student’s convenience and security, a supervised exchanging of all monies by a bank representative will be conducted upon arrival.
All passports and airline tickets will be collected upon arrival and retained by the Director until departure. All returning flights will be reconfirmed by our staff before departure.
Games and Musical Instruments
If convenient, students are encouraged to bring favourite games and musical instruments to help them relax before bedtime.
- Students are required to attend all classes and take part in all organized activities and tours
- Proper dress, behaviour and decorum are required at all times
- No student is permitted to leave the campus without proper supervision or permission
- Prescribed camp schedules must be followed
- Any misconduct on the part of a student will be reported to the Director who will take appropriate action
- Students whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate will, upon notification of their parents, be asked to leave the program
- Smoking is prohibited in Canada for all individuals less than 19 years of age. This will be enforced for all Camp Pilgrim students
Program Price Includes
- All instruction and supervision by professionally trained graduate teachers
- Pre-assessments and post-assessments are made available to parents
- Weekend tours provided in the regular three or four week package
- All airport transfers
- Entrance fees to major attractions as described in program outline
- Room and board with three buffet-style meals per day seven days a week
- Linen changes and room cleaning once a week
- Medical insurance of $100,000 CDN per student
- Daytime and evening supervision by members of our staff seven days per week